- Select the BYOD wireless network and sign in using the following drop down options:
EAP Method: PEAP
Phase-2 Authentication: MSCHAPV2
CA Certificate: Do not validate
Identity: School Username
Anonymous Identity: Leave blank
Password: School Password
Please Note: These Instructions may differ depending on the model of phone.
- Go to the Settings app
- Tap "Security" and then "Encryption and credentials"
- Under "Credential Storage" tap "Install a Certificate from this device"
- Locate the certificate from your device and select it.
- If it asks you for the type of certificate, choose "CA Certificate"
- Enter your pin/authentication method and tap ok.